Thursday, September 4, 2008

Psychic Fair in Denver/Update on Boris



Ok, so I'm very excited about this. I'm heading to Denver where I'll be meeting a lot of the Light Workers and cleints I've been working with online for the past 18 months at 12Listen.com. And our site's founder Mark Husson is having a Fair for us to do in-person readings on both Saturday and Sunday. I'm only working on Saturday, b/c, after all, it is a vacation. And I can't wait to have a little time off to see the Rocky Mountains. If you'll be in the Denver area on the weekend of the 27th, you can call 303.777.1112 to book a reading.

In other good news, and I've been meaning to post about this for weeks, Boris is doing very well. He's my 13-year-old cat who was diagnosed with IBD this past spring. It was rough on both of us and his twin brother Nicholas. But, being the little trooper that he is, he's pulled through it. We (finally!!!) found the right diet - thank you to the people in the world who make clean, healthy pet food these days. It saved his life.



I want to thank Mavis, idara, Chris, Mark, Keith and everyone from work who kept this sweet little guy in their prayers. Your loving energies really helped the both of us. And I could not be happier to see him back to normal, except for maybe sleeping a little more than he used to. But with a cat, how exactly do you really know? Is it 20 hours of sleep a day or 21? Anyway, I'm just extremely grateful that he's doing so well and is out of the woods.



With love and extreme gratitude,
Elizabeth

No comments: