Saturday, March 19, 2011

Supporting Relief in Japan


This announcement was made in my newsletter of March 20th, and is being posted here mainly so that subscribers can recommend organizations for donations. However, everyone is welcome to post recommendations, and the offer on readings is also open to the public.

We are only beginning to comprehend the devastation brought by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.  Some of you have written to me to express your heartfelt compassion for the people most effected by the catastrophic events of March 11th, and you got me to thinking. I have decided to donate my time in exchange for your donations to relief efforts in Japan. Between now and April 13th, when you make a donation of $25 or more to any organization providing humanitarian assistance to Japan, I will give you a free 5 minute reading.


Just email me your donation receipt and your Click4Advisor username and I'll add the minutes to your account. You will need a Click4Advisor account for these minutes. I want to thank 12Listen.com site owner Mark Husson for his support and direction with this idea. It is a sincere effort to reward and encourage your generosity and a powerful way for us to participate in global healing. Also I would like to invite those of you who would like to recommend organizations to post here. That way we can help those who want to make donations find out about the amazing work being done at this time.

No comments: