Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days of Giving Begins Now

Happy Holidays!

Ok, Mercury is retrograde, so I'll blame that for getting my annual contest started a little on the tardy side. In any case, it’s time to celebrate! 2011 is winding down and the auspicious energy of 2012 is awakening. That means that it is time for my annual 12 Days of Giving promotion. I hope that year’s gifts will serve as a mutual affirmation of abundance, compassion and the sharing of wisdom.

Here’s how the 12 Days of Giving Promotion works. I will hold 12 drawings in total throughout December. To enter, you must be a member of the Elizabeth’s Oracle mailing list and have a phone or chat reading of five paid minutes or longer with me. I will announce each of the 12 contest days from my website, my app and via social media, and draw a daily winner from each day’s readings. There will be 12 winners in total. To sign up for my mailing list, please visit my website.

Each of the 12 winners will receive the following:

One book from the 2011 Hay House Book Club collection, winner’s choice.

A Robyn Nola Bookmark for that new book. Thank you Robyn!!

A $50 donation to a charity in the winner’s name, winner selects the charity to benefit.

and

12 free minutes toward another reading.


To find out more about this year’s Hay House Book Club selections, be sure to visit Hay House Radio and join me for the year end show on December 16th at 11AM PST. We’ve talked to Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Cheryl Richardson, Iyanla Vanzandt and Robert Holden amongst others during the past year. These gifted sages and teachers offer a perspective that is sure to Light the way into 2012 and keep us inspired. And more great authors will be joining us in 2012.

In closing, 2011 has given me many gifts, some obvious public successes, others deep, internal experiences, and all tremendously valuable. I thank you with all of my heart for being my customer this year. Your loyalty, support and especially your kindness are the most gratifying part of my work, and I very much look forward to sharing the many blessings ahead with you. Now come win some goodies and let’s help others!

With love,
Elizabeth


No comments: