Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cracking the Code

and cracking up about the ways my boss and I enjoy spending a Saturday night. Wait, that sounds weird. He's
Mark Husson and I work for him over at 12Listen and 12Angel. Practically since the time I began working for him 20 months ago we've been trying to figure out how to put our availability buttons on all of these other sites we're on. Oh, it's a long story, that would bore most people to tears. But tonight, he did it! Behold:




I see these springing up all over the web in the very near future.

Aside from that I'm pooped, taking the rest of the night off due to my state of tiredness and our local wildfires. LA smells like a forest fire at the moment and the addition to our normal pollution levels is definitely bad. Sending Love and Light to all of my neighbors who are evacuating and especially those who have lost all of their possessions during this day.

In Light,
Elizabeth

No comments: