Saturday, December 11, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY ELEVEN THE 2011 ROBYN NOLA JOHN HOLLAND WALL CALENDAR



Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me, and at the end of each day I draw the daily winner.

Ha, ha, now that Mercury is retrograde, some of these gifts are coming back around. Besides, I just love telling people about this lady’s work, again. I first saw artist Robyn Nola’s work last year at “I Can Do It" in San Diego and instantly became a fan. To put it plainly, the light she channels through her work heals. When I need a lift or to clear negative energy, I put on one of her DVDs. Her beautiful mandalas and images from nature wash away the heaviness and restore a deep sense of inner peace and joy. When I want to send someone a healing, inspirational or happy message, I mail one of her free e-cards. So, I am proud to announce that today’s Gift is the 2011 Calendar that she co-created with noted medium John Holland. I already have a copy and can tell you that Robyn’s work is already filling 2011 with Light.


More winner's names will be announced soon. Happy Holidays!

No comments: