Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY TWELVE 2011 LOUISE HAY DAILY AFFIRMATION CALENDAR APP FOR ALL



Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me, and at the end of each day I draw the daily winner.


Today is the last day of the 12 Days of Giving promotion, so I thought I’d blow it out and give a copy of Louise Hay’s 2011 Affirmation Calendar App to each person who has a reading for five paid minutes or longer with me today and who is a member of my email list. Today is the 12th and that also means an all-day-sale beginning at 8 A.M. PST. I’ll start then and go as long as my voice holds up, and I’ll then stay on to do chat readings. So get in early, have a reading and get a copy of this inspirational app. I downloaded it last week and can tell you that its daily messages are inspiring and beautifully presented.


You may click here to book a reading so that a time is reserved for you. At this time I would like to also announce two more winners. On Friday, Day 10, Alessandra won 12 free minutes and on Tuesday, Day 7, Katy won the Light Resonance Healing Session. Thank you so much Alessandra, Katy and everyone for your support and your participation. Best wishes to all for a happy holiday season.


No comments: