Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY TWO 12 FREE MINUTES




Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of 5 paid minutes or longer with me. At the end of each day I will draw the daily winner.

Congratulations to Cathy from Colorado. She is the winner of Day One’s $50 12Academy Scholarship which is already on it's way to her. Thank you Cathy for your participation and for allowing me to publish your name. Now for Day Two, this is really easy, 12 Free Minutes toward a chat or phone reading with me. Have a reading with me on December 2nd and if you are a member of my email list, you will be entered for the daily prize of 12 Free Minutes toward your next reading. Let’s see what’s ahead for you in 2011.

No comments: