Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY SEVEN LIGHT RESONANCE HEALING SESSION


Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me, and at the end of each day I draw the daily winner.

Light Resonance Healing is healing technique developed by Valerie Camozzi that combines sacred geometry with frequency and energy healing. Performed in person and remotely, LRH sessions involve a practitioner sending energy through the hands to a recipient. Back in October I traveled to Denver to be trained in the technique by Val herself. Today’s gift is a LRH session with me.

To qualify for today’s drawing, sign up for my email list and and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me on Tuesday, December 7th. Everyone who does will be entered into the daily drawing. Phone and chat readings are available from 9 A.M. - 4 P.M. PST.

Also today I get to do one of the most fun parts of this ritual, announce another winner. Congratulations to Michelle who is the Day Six winner of 12 Free Minutes. Two more apps from Day Three have gone out as well as that 2011 Personal Transit Report for the Day Four winner. To insure privacy, I do not include winners’ names until I have their written approval. Thank you Michelle and everyone, for your participation. Your response and support are completely gratifying. Affirming a season filled with love, warmth and compassion.


No comments: