Monday, December 6, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY SIX 12 FREE MINUTES

Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of 5 paid minutes or longer with me. At the end of each day I draw the daily winner.

Alright, I am beginning to sympathize with Santa Claus. Today I am catching up on distributing the gifts from Days 3, 4 and 5, so today's drawing will be easy, another 12 Free Minutes toward a chat or phone reading with me at 12Listen. Have a reading with me on December 6th and if you are a member of my email list, you will be entered for the daily prize of 12 Free Minutes toward your next reading. Click here to book your reading. I’ll be in from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. PST on the 6th and would love to take a look at what's ahead for you in 2011. It's an especially big year for you Cardinal signs, Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn, and I'd love to support you with information about what's coming up. Happy Holidays to all, and Happy Birthday to all of our Sagittarius friends!

No comments: