Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY NINE ASTROCARTOGRAPHY READING WITH JULIA STONESTREET SMITH

Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me, and at the end of each day I draw the daily winner.


Today’s gift is a $75 Gift Certificate for an astrocartography reading with Julia. To qualify for today’s drawing, sign up for my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me on Thursday, December 9th. Everyone who does will be entered into the daily drawing. I will be giving phone and chat readings live from 10 A.M. - 7 P.M. PST.

Thank you to everyone who is participating in this promotion. Congratulations to Liz who won yesterday's drawing for the $200 donation to Freedom Service Dogs in her name. This is her response when I asked if I could announce her first name here.

"Of course you can use my name! You can say I'm a delighted winner."

Well, that is just the kind of generosity of spirit so needed and appreciated at this time of the year. I'm sure that a wonderful dog will be matched with a courageous and deserving soldier thanks to your love and good will Liz. I sent her a copy of the donation receipt which I am happy to provide to anyone requesting it. Happy Holidays!

No comments: