Friday, December 10, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY TEN 12 FREE MINUTES

Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me, and at the end of each day I draw the daily winner.

OK, this one is proving popular, so I’ll run it again. I'm all about the Mercury retrograde bringing things back, too, so today’s winner gets 12 free minutes toward the next phone or chat reading with me. To qualify for today’s drawing, sign up for my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me on Friday, December 10th. Happy Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn!!

I hope to announce more previous gift winners shortly. Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: