Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 DAYS OF GIVING: DAY FIVE ROBYN NOLA JOHN HOLLAND 2011 CALENDAR




Hello,

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving Promotion. This tradition began a few years back and is one I really look forward to each year. For 12 days in December, the 1st-12th, I pick a winner from the day’s readings and award a daily gift. It’s my way of saying thank you. To qualify, simply join my email list and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me, and at the end of each day I will draw the daily winner.

I first saw artist Robyn Nola’s work last year at “” I Can Do It in San Diego and instantly became a fan. To put it plainly, the light she channels through her work heals. When I need a lift or to clear negative energy, I put on one of her DVDs. Her beautiful mandalas and images from nature wash away the heaviness and restore a deep sense of inner peace and joy. When I want to send someone a healing, inspirational or happy message, I mail one of her free e-cards. So, on this new Sagittarius moon, I am proud to announce that today’s Gift is the 2011 Calendar that she co-created with noted medium John Holland. I already have a copy and can tell you that Robyn’s work is already filling 2011 with Light.

I think you have the hang of my 12 Days of Giving promotion by now. To qualify, sign up for my email list and and have a reading of five paid minutes or longer with me on Sunday, December 5th. Everyone who does will be entered into the daily drawing.


In other news, the permission to publish names of winners is streaming in. I thank Anne who was one of the App winners from Day Three. Congratulations to her and to all of the winners so far. This is really fun! So thank you all for your participation and support.

No comments: